Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

NNNNNNN.com - 7N.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

21x20

Domainer Since '95 #oldschool #orjustoldTop Member
Impact
802
... Just sayin'. ;)

8811188.com - taken
8812188.com - taken
8813188.com - taken
8814188.com + available
8815188.com - taken
8816188.com - taken
8817188.com - taken
8818188.com - taken
8819188.com - taken
8821288.com - taken
8822288.com - taken
8823288.com - taken
8824288.com + available
8825288.com - taken
8826288.com - taken
8827288.com - taken
8828288.com - taken
8829288.com - taken
8831388.com - taken
8832388.com - taken
8833388.com - taken
8834388.com + available
8835388.com - taken
8836388.com - taken
8837388.com - taken
8838388.com - taken
8839388.com - taken
8841488.com + available
8842488.com + available
8843488.com + available
8844488.com - taken
8845488.com + available
8846488.com + available
8847488.com + available
8848488.com - taken
8849488.com + available
8851588.com - taken
8852588.com - taken
8853588.com - taken
8854588.com + available
8855588.com - taken
8856588.com - taken
8857588.com - taken
8858588.com - taken
8859588.com - taken
8861688.com - taken
8862688.com - taken
8863688.com - taken
8864688.com + available
8865688.com - taken
8866688.com - taken
8867688.com - taken
8868688.com - taken
8869688.com - taken
8871788.com - taken
8872788.com - taken
8873788.com - taken
8874788.com + available
8875788.com - taken
8876788.com - taken
8877788.com - taken
8878788.com - taken
8879788.com - taken
8881888.com - taken
8882888.com - taken
8883888.com - taken
8884888.com - taken
8885888.com - taken
8886888.com - taken
8887888.com - taken
8888888.com - taken
8889888.com - taken
8891988.com - taken
8892988.com - taken
8893988.com - taken
8894988.com + available
8895988.com - taken
8896988.com - taken
8897988.com - taken
8898988.com - taken
8899988.com - taken
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is anyone thinking that 8N might even be better than 7N?
Not all combinations obviously but if we think that 8 is the king number in China having a 8N that contains 8s has to be the best!
What's your opinion?
 
0
•••
hard to say, some combos/patterns might be better in 8N, but basically 7N will still be worth more wholesale.. imho

ps: but yes, you are getting the twist here reg. the 8's in 8N domains *thumbs up*
 
1
•••
Is anyone thinking that 8N might even be better than 7N?
Not all combinations obviously but if we think that 8 is the king number in China having a 8N that contains 8s has to be the best!
What's your opinion?
I think that is definitely a factor, yes. They really do seem awestruck with 8 in China so It has to be at least a slight added value.
 
1
•••
hard to say, some combos/patterns might be better in 8N, but basically 7N will still be worth more wholesale.. imho

ps: but yes, you are getting the twist here reg. the 8's in 8N domains *thumbs up*

I own only a couple of them so I am not going to invest strongly in them but I think they will sell very well.
As for registering them I do not think that there is many good one still available..
 
0
•••
I'm just wondering if the 444444, 4444444 and 44444444 will end up with some death metal groups or satanic cults. I wonder do China have a big counterculture movement like we in the West. Hmm. :p
 
0
•••
hard to say, some combos/patterns might be better in 8N, but basically 7N will still be worth more wholesale.. imho

ps: but yes, you are getting the twist here reg. the 8's in 8N domains *thumbs up*

I was thinking the same thing. So I picked up 888YY888 in King here at NP on a whim. Not sure if the LL throws off the 8's. Only time will tell.

FYI..... A few 888LL888's avalible. I would have grabbed them all had I went on a spending spree lately.
 
2
•••
I'm just wondering if the 444444, 4444444 and 44444444 will end up with some death metal groups or satanic cults. I wonder do China have a big counterculture movement like we in the West. Hmm. :P

I picked up a few info with triple 444 just because they were cheap. More of an experiment. Prosperity + death= Heck if I know.

444888 info
888444 info
88844 info
44888 info
Investment= $12

This numeric market is crazy. But what's $12 in the grand scheme of things?
 
1
•••
1
•••
I was thinking the same thing. So I picked up 888YY888 in King here at NP on a whim. Not sure if the LL throws off the 8's. Only time will tell.

FYI..... A few 888LL888's avalible. I would have grabbed them all had I went on a spending spree lately.

I so so liked your way of thinking that I went out and got some for myself!
Not random one of course....
 
1
•••
I so so liked your way of thinking that I went out and got some for myself!
Not random one of course....
LOL i did the opposite with 00088000
~
Wonder where my 888xx888 stands?
 
1
•••
0
•••
No as in the letters XX
~
In reference to mahognay_consulting's post
 
0
•••
8882525.com 430 USD 2015-10-14 DropCatch
8883365.com 404 USD 2015-10-14 DropCatch

Testing out an auction here with 8881771.com
 
0
•••
I would have chosen different characters but I am sure you will have a great sale anyway!
 
1
•••
Sold 7788811 for $188 on flippa and then spotted 1188899 sold for $358 on namebio .....DOH
~
I will now reassess my pricing
 
2
•••
1
•••
1
•••
Simply amazing
 
0
•••
lol.. i did state all this very same info already on page 3 of this very same thread, Raymond.. but thanks again for the mention *thumbs up*
 
1
•••
You would not be a domainer ......if you did not have a "what if" story
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back