Dynadot

NNNN.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Does every1 agree if you can get a 4 number .net for 6.99 (reg one) it's worth it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do the specific four (4) numbers have any particular relevance ... is it a case where you see an opportunity to either quickly move the domain name to the ".COM" (or other extensioned) owner(s), or for perhaps your own development purposes, etc? :gl:

What else is going on here with the domain(s) ... that you're considering IYHO? :talk:

Thanks for the input.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Just that all of them are gone and I see people constantly running to register them. I figured they had some value therefore and could be sold at least for $10.

•••
Supply vs. Demand ... if you're seeing people constantly running to register them, IYHO, then logic says prices should continue to rise above Reg. fee, IMHO. :music:

Hope that helps!
B-)

•••
Jeff said:
Supply vs. Demand ... if you're seeing people constantly running to register them, IYHO, then logic says prices should continue to rise above Reg. fee, IMHO. :music:

Hope that helps!
B-)
Exactly lol. Thanks.

•••
•••
I think that it is worthwhile. You will have to wait to get your money back though

•••
Which one you going to buy me :hehe: Grab it if the opp. comes:)

•••
there are still some 3 char/num .NET domain names out there, wait untill they have all gone!

•••
•••
JoshHendo said:
there are still some 3 char/num .NET domain names out there, wait untill they have all gone!
There aren't anymore 3 num .nets avail.

•••
better to reg than to be sorry :) I mean at the worst it could've cost you 7 bux, but atleast you gave it a try!

•••
I would reg them. Good investment for the future IMO.

Good luck :wave:

•••
It will be 5 Numbers soon as the 4 numbers will be gone.

•••
I'm still a 4#.net fan. The resale value is not stellar (Like you said, $10-$15 common if the #'s don't have meaning to the buyer), however the parking has done well for me. As I am quick to point out, they have all been registered in the past, so they typically have a small amount of "comes with the registration" traffic.
I don't think they'll jump-up-huge anytime soon, but then again, there were more than 10,000 available 3 letter .us's and .info's about a year ago. Those that purchase then are mucho happy now :)
-Allan

•••
All 4 number dot net are gone,tested.
Also i have seven 4-number dot net.
Check my signateur,you will get it.

•••
Hmm i hope that I can hand reg a few. I don't have any ATM

•••
dam, i was hoping to get a 4 number... well on to 5 numbers :D

•••
dsforsaken said:
dam, i was hoping to get a 4 number... well on to 5 numbers :D
you can still buy the off people or catch the ones dropping. Don't think 5 numhers are a good idea. Get .com if you want them anyway

•••
I think it would be a good buy.

•••
Thanks for all the posts people.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back