Domain Empire

NNNN.net for $25. Good deal?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

hrishi11

Account Closed
Impact
Someone is offering me NNNN.net for $25. Is this a fair deal? I've seen the domain 5666.net sell for $350 so i would think this is a good deal. What do you guys think? The domain is 3353.net.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
perhaps ..it might not be that profitable. But u may try ur luck. $25 is not big deal ... fourtunately if u make any money from it than it will be good to u. best of luck

•••
hrishi11 said:
Someone is offering me NNNN.net for $25. Is this a fair deal? I've seen the domain 5666.net sell for $350 so i would think this is a good deal. What do you guys think? The domain is 3353.net.
for 3353.net I think its a fair price for the buyer and seller. I have bought randomn NNNN.net domains like 2058.net for $12, but yours having 3 of the number 3 should be worth around $20-$40 depending on the person, realistically that is ;) IMHO

•••
well. again it is the combination of digits. If the numbers could be easily rememberable, then it has a high value than the offer.

•••
I bought one NNNN.net for 11$ some time ago! But you got a nice domain here! Buy it1

•••
hrishi11 said:
3353.net is a good NNNN.net I'd certainly buy it for $25. Four digit nets with good repeating numbers or patterns continue to be snapped for $30+ to $60+ at enom, pool, snapnames. (Less popular NNNN.nets can often be hand regged at drop.)

As for 5666.net, it's actually only at $310, but with almost 4 days left in the Afternic auction, I am hoping for more bids. :)

•••
I just bought 2 NNNN.nets taken in all extentions except .us for $10 each. Amazing :) But yes TAKE the $25!!!

•••
If you dont buy it, Please let me know. as I would probably be interested. (PM Me)

I have always wanted a NNNN dot net or dot com

Thanks

•••
$25 is not much to pay nnnn.net.

Last edited:
•••
So anyway! Have you bought it?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back