Domain Empire

NNN.us

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fancy.domains

Top Member
Impact
Hello,

According to 3character.com, the minimum value for a NNN.us is $100. I've recently bought a few for $35 - 75.

- "Smart" or foolish?

- Is there any market for these, at all?

Thanks for any thoughts!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

According to 3character.com, the minimum value for a NNN.us is $100. I've recently bought a few for $35 - 75.

- "Smart" or foolish?

- Is there any market for these, at all?

Thanks for any thoughts!

NNN.us makes sense, if the NNN is something meaningful, like an area code, perhaps a moniker for some product like "420."

Buy them cheap and hold. It doesn't take a lot of money to hang on to them for a few years to see how it all shakes out. For an alternative gamble to .com, there is truly none better. Yes, I know, a couple of ccTLDs have taken a ride on the inflation train due to hype and mis-characterization of the meaning, such as the ccTLDs for Tuvalu (.tv) and Columbia (.co). Depending on the temporary ignorance of end users for the long-term success of a ccTLD is a larger gamble, IMHO.

•••
NNN.us makes sense, if the NNN is something meaningful, like an area code, perhaps a moniker for some product like "420."

Buy them cheap and hold. It doesn't take a lot of money to hang on to them for a few years to see how it all shakes out. For an alternative gamble to .com, there is truly none better. Yes, I know, a couple of ccTLDs have taken a ride on the inflation train due to hype and mis-characterization of the meaning, such as the ccTLDs for Tuvalu (.tv) and Columbia (.co). Depending on the temporary ignorance of end users for the long-term success of a ccTLD is a larger gamble, IMHO.

Thank you for your answer!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back