Dynadot

discuss NNN.CZ

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
Saw this extension mentioned several times, so I decided to check it out. There are still just over 500 of 999 remaining. Unfortunately this extension has the same issue as .CH where it cannot be pushed through GoDaddy. But regardless, if the prices goes up, transfer fee's become irrelevant if domains are selling in the XXX+ range. As a disclosure, I only own one NNN.CZ. Someone posted that CZ might mean Chinese Zodiac.

Attachments

• .CZ available Dec 27 2015 from 000 to 999.txt
    19.6 KB · Views: 35
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
179 left, slowly going down.

•••
I have 287.cz so if you are interested...

•••
couple more gone, but still a slow grind.

•••
Some of my LLL.cz get a little traffic, more than my .ch do.

•••
Few more bought, 163 left.

•••
Sorry for that, I've not find a .cz showcase discussion. So I ask here (delete it if against forum rules).
I've very strong 4L keyword (if .com value 8/10 Millions) and I've not understand if strong english keyword with .cz tld is good or not.
Sedo appraised it (> 10K) but I don't think it's the real value.
Strong and short english keyword with .cz is good?
Thank you very much

•••
Sorry for that, I've not find a .cz showcase discussion. So I ask here (delete it if against forum rules).
I've very strong 4L keyword (if .com value 8/10 Millions) and I've not understand if strong english keyword with .cz tld is good or not.
Sedo appraised it (> 10K) but I don't think it's the real value.
Strong and short english keyword with .cz is good?
Thank you very much

If you want, you can always start a .CZ showcase thread. But it's better if the cctld has more traction. I bought a few .CZ based on the number craze and I'm not too sure if short english words would have any demand or not.

•••
If you want, you can always start a .CZ showcase thread. But it's better if the cctld has more traction. I bought a few .CZ based on the number craze and I'm not too sure if short english words would have any demand or not.

Czech people prefer czech words and they don't like english words especially in domains

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back