Domain Empire

discuss NNN.CZ

NameSilo
Watch

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
Saw this extension mentioned several times, so I decided to check it out. There are still just over 500 of 999 remaining. Unfortunately this extension has the same issue as .CH where it cannot be pushed through GoDaddy. But regardless, if the prices goes up, transfer fee's become irrelevant if domains are selling in the XXX+ range. As a disclosure, I only own one NNN.CZ. Someone posted that CZ might mean Chinese Zodiac.

Attachments

• .CZ available Dec 27 2015 from 000 to 999.txt
    19.6 KB · Views: 35
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How much it cost .:: does namecheap or dynadot allow to reg too? If so then dont re. At GD .

•••
At subreg.cz you can buy it for about 7$

•••
•••
383 NNN.cz domains available

•••
•••
•••
Unfortunately this extension has the same issue as .CH where it cannot be pushed through GoDaddy. But regardless, if the prices goes up, transfer fee's become irrelevant if domains are selling in the XXX+ range.

It is nice to be able to just push a domain to the buyer's account without the hassle of a buyer initiated transfer cost and authorization code. But there are other extensions like this, and the longer and more experience you have in domaining, the easier it gets. Really you do it once and then no problem next time. If you really want the domain it's a small hassle.

.CZ also might have the Chinese meaning "operating". to work, to operate, to manipulate (cao zuo)
At least better than the meaning for '4'. lol
http://domainnamewire.com/2015/12/23/what-if-tlds-are-chinese/

•••
I did a fairly thorough check on NNN.CZ today, and there are only about 100 Chips left (no 4 or 0).

No NNN Chips left beginning or ending with an '8'. A few left with '8' in the middle. None with two of the same number. Looks like a bunch of NNN that have been picked over by people taking the best Chips.

In late November the NNN and NNNN .CX got picked up pretty good by Chinese.

•••
355 out of 1000 NNN.CZ left, this could be all registered by end of the month.

Attachments

• .CZ 000 to 1000 Jan 2nd 2016.txt
    14.9 KB · Views: 22
•••
Is anyone buying them, how many getting taken each day?

•••
Probably less than 100 chips left. 581 and 781 were available couple days ago but gone now.

•••
114 NNN chips left in .cz

•••
Is anyone buying them, how many getting taken each day?

No idea, but last week there were over 500. Today just over 350. At their current price, wouldn't take much for a sell out to happen.

•••
the best of the remaining chips will keep getting picked away.

•••
•••
List is posted above by Jacks86

•••
•••
I regged 569 this morning but it didn't complete, someone barely beat me to it.

•••
it look like Dynadot / Namecheap doesn't have .cz for reg .. does Name or Moniker have it?

•••
That might be why there's still NNN.cz available, some of the main registrars don't carry it.

.cz for me is around $10 at Godaddy. Hope more registrars will carry it in future.

•••
Be careful guys, godaddy wont allow push for cz. Which registrar allow push?

•••
That's why I only bought a few. But at the same time, when .ch and .cz become more valuable, transfer fee's will become irrelevant to buyers. It will just be more of a hassle, but deals can still get done after the 60 day wait period.

•••
•••
renewal fee should be the same price as the domain. Transfer fee's I was told $8 and the buyer must initiate the transaction.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back