Dynadot

Nintendo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I may be young, -only 14- but I remember a good old original Ninetendo system. Why is it that Nintendo gets no respect? Nintendo is like the mother and father of all these newer consoles (XBox, PS, PS2, Gamecube, N64 etc), however people treat it as if it was successful as Kobe Bryant will be becoming a defene lawyer after retiring from the NBA. Someone explain this to me...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you see... it's no surprise that no one responds to this... no one respects nintendo... RESPECT YOUR ROOTS! it's what got you to your overpriced xbox, ps2, and gamecube...

•••
Originally posted by physicaltherapy
... it's no surprise that no one responds to this...

Patience is a virtue. :)

•••
Perhaps, but giving Nintendo no respect seems to be a commandment.

•••
•••
Originally posted by unclewilco
sinclair spectrum ;)

you had 2 words, I got 3 words:

Super Mario Brothers :kickass:

•••
I used to play that at my friends house ages ago :lol:

•••
Actually, I believe the Atari system could more accurately be called the mother and father of gaming systems. If I am not mistaken, it predated Nintendo by a couple of years.

•••
My grandparents have an Atari....gooooo PacMan!
:lol:

•••
Consoles suck, PCs rule that all I have to say.

•••
I don't know really... Atari may have come first... but Nintendo was better!

•••
Originally posted by dpk87
Consoles suck, PCs rule that all I have to say.

PCs do rule... but consoles DON'T suck...

•••
•••
i feel old, i used to have one, and you can relive that joy again!!

quote "Atari the video game pioneer"

http://www.readersheds.co.uk/readersheds/offers.cfm

!!

how about this for a quote "Ninetendo, the system that never got any credit, and now XBOX and PS2 are thriving off of the credit it missed out on."

•••
my son has had all the nintendo products.. and each has its own merit...

as do PCs and other consoles, just face the fact that everyone is different and has his/her own found memorys of their favourite games console... (mine is manic miner on the spectrum, some golf game on the PC 286, sonic on the sega megadrive/genesis.. it got a bit cloudy then, and this week i will be mostly playing castle wofenstein online, and just finished getting beat at super smash bros on the gamecube. )

•••
Sonic... wow, it brings back memories... I'd forgotten about that game...
...sonic on the sega megadrive/genesis.. ...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back