Dynadot

Selling I just published my first book!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Guys. Just wanted to share some great news, I just published my first book! πŸ₯³

As many of you, I’ve struggled with anxiety, stress, and sometimes depression. But along the way, I accidentally created something that helped me be significantly happier, break through these barriers, and be more productive. I call it β€œThe Method”. I just published my first book and it is about this method, why it works, and so much more. The very fact that this book exists is a testament that it works. This is not a personal memoir, nor a guide how to become like me. What makes The Method unique is that it’s tailored to you, your goals, and your pace. Using this incredibly simple system, you can become the best version of yourself. Most of the stories in the book come not from my life, but from some of the most interesting and successful people in the world. Find out how Kobe Bryant saved his career by working less and why Buddhist monks shave their heads. Learn how to stop procrastinating and how to find your passion. Feel happier and more fulfilled. But at the very least, I hope you find at least one bit that you find interesting or useful. I wrote it with the goal of helping at least one person to get closer to their goals and find more joy in their life.

Should you want to check it out, it is available on Amazon. It is called "The Method".

method72(1).jpg

Thanks for your support!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations on your achievement! And good luck with the book as well!

•••
•••
•••
•••
What an awesome accomplishment (and the content sounds great)! Congratulations πŸ‘

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back