IT.COM

Established nin-ten-do.com, PR1, 1000 Uniques p/w...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo Gaming Site

Nin-ten-do.com

Created November 2008, Page Rank 1

I set this site up as a bit of fun as I like videogames and have added content to it almost every day for the last 22 months since it went live. I really don’t have the time any more to continue with it so it’s looking for a new owner that can take it to the next level.

I spend about 20 to 30 minutes on it a day just adding some content, if you could spend 30 - 60 minutes a day it would do much better. The site is a Wordpress blog so it’s easy to use and has lots of great SEO plugins installed.

Traffic has been constant for most of this time with anywhere between 800 to 2200 page loads per week and 700 to 1600 uniques per week. Sometimes this traffic peaks higher during game conference weeks like E3 in May or if a story gets picked up on another site or somewhere like Stumbleupon.

The site has not been monetized so there is good scope and potential for Adense, affiliate products or any other monetization and a little effort to promote the site could really pay off well.

I did some promotion in early 2009 with some backlinking, a press release and a couple of articles and RSS submission but have not done any promotion since then, so if you can spare a bit of time with new promotion, you’ll do well.

Altavista Links 197
Alexa Links 75
Google Links 1

Traffic is 50% referred, search engines 35% and direct 15%.

You are getting an aged domain, established site, couple years worth of (mainly unique) content, popular niche Wordpress site, backlinks, Twitter account, regular traffic ready to be monetized.

The site’s hosted with Bluehost and to keep it simple, if the buyer wants to I can see if I can get the whole Bluehost account transferred to the new owner. If not then buyer pays transfer fee. I can help if needed.

The Twitter account (@nintendoworld) and all posts made on the site are sent their automatically. This currently has 1168 followers and a very cool background!!

Price = All offers considered.

PM me if you have any questions. For traffic proof please PM me your email address to send attachments.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back