NameSilo

discuss Niche Domains...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
So what's your niche? Do you focus on a specific/competitive niche subject?
Interested in your comments...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
have been regging some related to VR (virtual reality) this autumn

now focusing on domains with suffixes (and maybe prefixes) like 24, 247, 365 and 360.

:!:

Last edited:
•••
Clearly gambling. Always has been a big industry and still getting bigger. Some of the biggest domain sales in history are gambling domains.

•••
So what's your niche? Do you focus on a specific/competitive niche subject?
Interested in your comments...
Marijuana. I think this will be huge in the next....now to 15 years.

•••
a niche', ain't a niche' anymore, after you tell everybody

imo....

•••
Clearly gambling. Always has been a big industry and still getting bigger. Some of the biggest domain sales in history are gambling domains.
I'd like to make a mobile gambling website (fun, not real money) for my ♦ domain. Do you have any running websites?

•••
financial domains are very popular although we tend to not go too much into them.

•••
I'd like to make a mobile gambling website (fun, not real money) for my ♦ domain. Do you have any running websites?

There are a few sites that have been very successful running a site about games but translated that success into advertising for online gambling. If you are able to generate traffic on a games site, there will always be a way and demand to relay that to someone needing traffic of link power.

•••
have been regging some related to VR (virtual reality) this autumn

now focusing on domains with suffixes (and maybe prefixes) like 24, 247, 365 and 360.

:!:
I have a suffix name with 360, but it's dot net. Are you interested? :xf.grin:

•••
Gold and silver stacking, That's small time investing in bullion as a hedge against economic collapse. The other alternative is Bitcoin.

•••
No specific niche. I've been collecting good old names, at least 10yrs in age.

Well, yes, we did collect some good 'top', 'best' domains with .shop tld recently.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back