Dynadot

domain NFTPlug.com Appraisal

NameSilo
Watch

Plug

Impact
GM!

I have recently acquired NFTPlug.com along with @NFTPlug on Instagram. I am wondering the value of the domain, I have seen many NFT .com related domain sell for 5 figures and I believe this is no exception. Would love some help from anyone who knows the value of this domain.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Greetings!

Congratulations on acquiring nftplug.com. It definitely has nice branding prospects. In an era where new terms are sprouting up all over the place, “nft plug” is a term that has appeal.

Considering “a plug” is thought to be a person or group of people with favorable access to something desirable, it’s obvious how attractive an NFT Plug would be in an era of NFT culture.

As for sale price, it would likely come down to whether or not it’s marketed as a concept or brand that can be built-out. If not, such a domain might be attractive to a niche-buyer.

With everything stated, you can likely fetch a decent return starting at a few hundred and upwards. Again, it comes down to how you go about letting the market know it’s available.

Last edited:
•••
•••
$2.5K - $5K would be a good price range for this.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back