Domain Empire

showcase NFT related domain sales.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ddesigns

24Designs.in - Web Development and more...Top Member
Impact
Pls share domain sales with word NFT in it. No dedicated thread I have found for the same so started one here. Hope it will help fellow domainers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I sold NftTradingPlatform in king for $388 Afternic Bin (was a 2 month old hand reg).

•••
Here are my sales in the last 60d so far:

NFTScan.io - $3,000
0xNFT.com - $1,000
NFTAddress.com - $1,000
NFTGate.com - $1,000
SearchNFT.com - $500
NFTReal.com -$400

Considering trying to sell my remaining 165+ as a portfolio at this stage but not sure how to go about it. If anyone has advice it's much appreciated haha.

Congratulations on the sales!!

May I ask what platform you made those sales on, if they were inbound?

And, were they "Make an offer" or "Buy Now"?

Thanks!

•••
Here are my sales in the last 60d so far:

NFTScan.io - $3,000
0xNFT.com - $1,000
NFTAddress.com - $1,000
NFTGate.com - $1,000
SearchNFT.com - $500
NFTReal.com -$400

Considering trying to sell my remaining 165+ as a portfolio at this stage but not sure how to go about it. If anyone has advice it's much appreciated haha.

Mate u have great names but i think you sell that names for cheap really

•••
Mate u have great names but i think you sell that names for cheap really

Appreciate it! Definitely possible! I just have so many haha.

•••
Congratulations on the sales!!

May I ask what platform you made those sales on, if they were inbound?

And, were they "Make an offer" or "Buy Now"?

Thanks!

Sure thing! I made the sales on Dan.com (With the exception of SearchNFT.com which went on Godaddy Marketplace)

My only form of marketing has been a scuffed Twitter account where I manually follow & like things in the NFT space.

They had "Buy Now" prices with the "Make an offer" option available, for this list; all offers were about 60-70% of my asking price. (In the case of NFTScan.io for example, ask was 4999, accepted offer was 2999)

•••
Would you mind going into a bit more re: the twitter? How did the Twitter tie in to your domain?

I'm in the NFT boat, myself. Brand new, as well. BTW I appreciate your signature. :)

•••
Sold NFTDeed.com on Dan - $3,000

deed2.png

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back