Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnydeboo

Established Member
Impact
Any thoughts if nft.pe has value?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$50 to $170 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Thanks @Jordon M.

I think it could be an interesting domain to create a marketplace in Peru.

Can someone else give me their opinion?

•••
The high registration fee of .pe compared to the value of this domain is going to put you at about breakeven, or slightly higher if you sell to a reseller. That makes it hard to hold onto for a long time to find an end-user. That said, there are some $xxxx comparable sales for NFT domains, such as $6,500 for NFT.ca and (interestingly) $9,999 for NFT.cx.

•••
You'd honestly be lucky to get $500 for it. Also .ca is more popular. This .pe is a low-end extension for a small country and has zero end-user appeal. I'd drop.

•••
Daniel, just curious - why do you think NFT.cx sold for $9,999? Christmas Island is a much smaller country than Peru. Perhaps the recent drop in popularity of NFTs would cause this domain's valuation to be much lower.

•••
Daniel, just curious - why do you think NFT.cx sold for $9,999? Christmas Island is a much smaller country than Peru. Perhaps the recent drop in popularity of NFTs would cause this domain's valuation to be much lower.
Probably an inside deal to pump up value.

•••
•••
Isn't that what all NFTs are? Hahaha
Seems like a lot of shell bidding out there to pump up values. I mean he could try listing for 10K but doubt 5 years from now even that it would sell. I'd probably price it for between $500 to $1,000 and that is high enough.

•••
Seems like a lot of shell bidding out there to pump up values. I mean he could try listing for 10K but doubt 5 years from now even that it would sell. I'd probably price it for between $500 to $1,000 and that is high enough.
Agreed! Maybe a year or two ago, OP could have gotten higher $xxxx for this domain. But with the recent market collapse of NFTs, OP would be wise to list this in the range you mentioned.

•••
Yeah, NFT coins are hurting so that may in fact deeply hurt value of such domains. Even bitcoin went down over 1K USD per coin today. And it's half of what it was a year ago. Probably, not worth as much as when BTC and other NFT tokens were doing better.

•••
Despite its small size, it is among the countries with the highest adoption and potential in the NFT market.

It is true that it is not the best time for the crypto sector and that related domains have been heavily devalued, but I firmly believe that in the coming years this trend will change.

Thanks guys for sharing your thoughts.

Regards.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back