Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
NFTET.com
EtNFT.com

Appraise please
Thank you in advance for the appraisal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To me, if you have to explain a name, it is possibly not a great name. It looks like a combination of 5 letters and very difficult for an end user to derive meaning or remember. Hence, $0 to me.

•••
To me, if you have to explain a name, it is possibly not a great name. It looks like a combination of 5 letters and very difficult for an end user to derive meaning or remember. Hence, $0 to me.
thanks for comment, but not agree with you!))
A non-fungible token (NFT) is a special type of cryptographic token which represents something unique. NFTs are called non-fungible because they are not mutually interchangeable,[1] since they contain unique information, although it is possible to mint any number of NFTs representing the same object. This is in contrast to cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, and many network or utility tokens,[a] that are fungible in nature.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-fungible_token

Last edited:
•••
This was a miss from my part. I wasn't aware of NFTs until I recently read it in news and saw it on news and crypto sites later.
Still, I'd be skeptical about ET and hence, reg fee to me still. But NFT names may become popular.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back