Domain Empire

auction NewYorkWheels.com - Possible Staten Island NY Biz Opportunity!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Name: www.NewYorkWheels.com
Live Auction: Domain URL Directs to Bidding Area
Starting Bid: $710.00
I sent this domain to a 7-day Godaddy auction without fully researching the potential for this domain....my mistake is your opportunity...Upon further review of this domain name I found that a 630+ foot observatory Ferris Wheel known as the New York Wheel is being constructed on the Staten Island Shoreline {newyorkwheel.com}. This is a massive structure which should be completed by 2018.
Opportunity: The owner of this domain could lease or sell it to a bike shop, motorcycle shop, custom wheel shop, or even start a mobile food truck business with this domain name NewYorkWheels.com or set it up as a directory for business in this newly developed business/tourist area which will attract millions of visitors annually. Look this up on YouTube.com for more details...this development is going to bring in millions in business!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back