Dynadot

.tv newtech.tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just bought newtech.tv, any ideas on what to do with it?
Also I have autoracing.tv, any ideas are welcomed.

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yesonline said:
I just bought newtech.tv, any ideas on what to do with it?
Also I have autoracing.tv, any ideas are welcomed.

thanks

I like Autoracing.TV a lot! Many things you can do with it. One "easy" one would be to create a internet "Autoracing TV" schedule. Yes there isn't a lot of "Auto Racing" webcasts at the momement, but just wait... That's why it's important to establish yourself, right now.

note: My belief is that there will be a need for "category" specific TV internet schedules. The amount of content that will be "out there" will be unbelievable. There will definitely be a need to "organize" the "where and when". Yes, google will probably catch on to this in the near future, but screw 'em. If you get yourself established quickly there will be plenty of room for everyone.

Last edited:
•••
izo-pod, many thanks for your excellent suggestions!

•••
note: My belief is that there will be a need for "category" specific TV internet schedules. The amount of content that will be "out there" will be unbelievable. There will definitely be a need to "organize" the "where and when". Yes, google will probably catch on to this in the near future, but screw 'em. If you get yourself established quickly there will be plenty of room for everyone.
Excellent post IMO

•••
good thought

"My belief is that there will be a need for "category" specific TV internet schedules. The amount of content that will be "out there" will be unbelievable." :$:

great thought izo-pod i hadn't thought about it much but agree whole heartedly it has great possibility and potential i hope.

happy days

adrian

•••
Microtech.tv & Raceday.tv

microtech.tv doesn't do to badly for me , & i have had a few offers on it. same with raceday.tv which is a good nascar or horse racing channel.

cheers

•••
watch out, tech tv might be trade marked, and tech.tv is pretty close

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back