Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

News places?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Ringr

VIP Member
Impact
45
Hey guys,

I already submitted my site to Google News about a month ago and they accepted.
I also submitted my site to Yahoo News and MSN News - neither of them got back to me.

Any other popular news places I can submit to?

Thanks,
Andy
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Andy, you could always try searching Google. I typed in phrases such as "submit your news" or "submit press release" and came up with plenty of options.
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back