Dynadot

domain Newby domain seller wants to know how to sell some domain names with very high search volume?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Liam11

Established Member
Impact
Hey NamePro's,

I have a question or two about x3 .com domain names that I have purchased!

The x3 domain names are related to the same company. The domain names are below:

#1 domain: AnnieSloanChalkPaintColors.com this keyword gets 12,100 searches per month in USA

#2 domain; AnniesSoanChalkPaintRetailers.com this BUYERS Keyword gets 3600 searches per month in USA
#3 domain name: WhereToBuyAnnieSloanChalkPaint.com this BUYERS keyword gets 4400 searches per month USA

Altogether, the keywords that I have turned into domain names generate 20,100 searches per month in the USA.

The keywords are related to a specialized paint company,.

I was thinking of maybe setting up an affiliate Amazon site as a long-term strategy, or just sell the domain names quickly for profit.

How would you monetize these domain names?

Should I set up an affiliate website?, or…

Drive traffic to the domain names, and then sell the domain off?

I would love to know what you think.

Liam

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can't buy domains that include peoples companies. Quick way to get sued or lose the domain. They are worth nothing.

•••
Newbie mistake, at least I know, thanks for letting me know! Shane Bellone!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back