Dynadot

First day here!

NameSilo
Watch

mycamerashots

Established Member
Impact
Extremely happy and excited to have joined the NamePros family.

I hope to learn and learn from the Pros here and just can't wait to make the very first sale!

Question for the Pros here - What would be the "One" tip that you would give to a newbie like myself ?

Thanks!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello!

Read and Search - There are tons of topics and surely you will find topical discussions that relate to your domaining interests - lots to read, then apply as appropriate to your specific interests ....

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros and good luck with your sales!

There is no one tip about domaining. It's a process. Some theory, but, most importantly, lots of practice!

•••
•••
Welcome @Domains - Wanted

Hope you enjoy ur stay here and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

•••
Welcome, nice to have you here!

Read, then read some more.

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to Namepros!:)

•••
•••
•••
Glad to have you here!(y)
Regarding a tip.....Always use the Duck test for reasoning. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.:xf.grin:

•••
Welcome To NamePros.

My Tips would be to read and learn about what makes a good domain name. Don't be afraid to ask questions and get advice from experienced heads within the industry. Preferably, get yourself a mentor who you can bounce questions and ideas off.

Good Luck.

•••
Hey! Welcome to the forum friend!

•••
•••
Welcome to NP. It's great domain community.

•••
Friends are the special companions of life. They are there by any moment of a person life.
So, as a fellow domainer here I am welcoming you to NamePros.
Wishing you the best of luck in your challenging task as a domainer.

Last edited:
•••
Welcome aboard mate.

The first tip I would give you is "don't pay attention to the hype in this industry. First learn and then invest."

Good luck,

•••
g'day and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
Welcome to Namepros. My tip would be to read as much as you can before investing any money and once you do decided to pull the trigger, just buy one name and get feedback. The worst thing a beginner can do is start buying names before learning what sells.

•••
•••
Firstly welcome to namepros . The one tip that i would want to give you is that find the right kind of buyer for the domain. Dont go wayward and if you are confident that you can sell the domain at a particular price dont go below that . Never

•••
hi nice to meet you. new here as well :)

•••
Thanks for the Grand welcome! It's lovely to be a part of such friendly community.
Great Tips btw! Thanks a lot

•••
welcome, I also new here.
Got my first domain sale :) Barely broke even.
Can't wait for more to come :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back