Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Newbie says hello!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Stick

Established Member
Impact
192
Hey there,

I just signed up, after reading a little bit 'anonymously', but that's no fun, so two days later (and back at my laptop, not phone), I'm here to briefly introduce myself.
I'm from Berlin, Germany, and have lived in NYC for 10 years. I wrote my first email in 1995. Yes, I know, all those domains I missed out on... shoulda been quicker on my feet, right?
But it's never too late, and since in my eyes (not only mine), Augmented Reality might just be The Next Big Thing (™), I've recently bought domains related to that topic. It's pretty incredible, all the things that'll be coming our way.

Anyway, this is this, see you in the forums-

cheers!
Stick.
 
21
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
welCOM
 
1
•••
WeLcOmE
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back