Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Newbie looking for guidance

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
1
Hello Everybody,

Well I don't know where to start, I've been hearing about owning domain names as an investment and flipping them for a profit. I decided to give it a try since I love to be on the net at least 10 hours a day and beginning to work from home also. I found namepros.com from an ebook I was reading and it was highly recommended. I hope I can learn to become a pro domainer one day (Oh by the way i'm a girl lol) my name is Ciara. I wish everyone the best of success :)
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome Ciara!

Why don't you open up a thread in the Domain Newbies section where hopefully some of the domaining pros here can answer your questions.

Hope to see you around the forum!
 
1
•••
Seeing how Sabre gave you some excellent advice..all that left for me to do is welcome you to the forum! Good luck Sweetdomains29 and i also wish you succe$$
P.S...You will find plenty of female domainers here!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back