B Blunks New Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Apr 21, 2009 2K views 16 replies #1 Heyy! I'm Blunks, I own afew Gaming related sites, but don't have the time to keep track of them all now :\ Anyway, I'll try merge into the community too Blunks.
Heyy! I'm Blunks, I own afew Gaming related sites, but don't have the time to keep track of them all now :\ Anyway, I'll try merge into the community too Blunks.
johname Planet FutbolTop Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 52,144 Apr 22, 2009 #8 Hi Blunks welcome to namepros
jdenwar Denwar, James DenwarVIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 66 Apr 22, 2009 #10 blunks said: Heyy! I'm Blunks, I own afew Gaming related sites, but don't have the time to keep track of them all now :\ Anyway, I'll try merge into the community too Blunks. Click to expand... alexlao said: Hello, I am newbie too. I am Alex from Ukraine. Click to expand... Hello Blunks and Alex, Welcome to Namepros.. Enjoy your stay here.... -jd
blunks said: Heyy! I'm Blunks, I own afew Gaming related sites, but don't have the time to keep track of them all now :\ Anyway, I'll try merge into the community too Blunks. Click to expand... alexlao said: Hello, I am newbie too. I am Alex from Ukraine. Click to expand... Hello Blunks and Alex, Welcome to Namepros.. Enjoy your stay here.... -jd
bizwiz Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 38 Apr 26, 2009 #12 Hi there Blunks! Welcome to namepros :wave:
internext What's Next?Top Member PRO VIP Gold Account ★ 20 ★ Impact 18,054 Feb 6, 2024 2 points #14 welcome better late than never