IT.COM

question Newbie Here. please help out

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wisecraft

Established Member
Impact
Hi domainers in d house. Place I know I have already made mistake.
Sometimes when u start newly u always fill like. Do something, only to later know u made mistake.
I will consider as part of the learning process.

My questions
1. 400bet.net, is it a good catch. I was looking at a site where network of betting fan, company can cone together, more like a community just like Not.

2. Is 1and1 a good registrar.

3. I learnt I can only be able to transfer it after 60 days.
Thanks all.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1. i don't think so :xf.confused:

2. not really, you can get lesser price & good support from other reg.

3. Yes. you can transfer to other reg after 60 days. if they have internal push option you can do at anytime.

hope it helps :)

•••
1. Definitely not.
2. There are better ones.
3. 60 day transfer out. Any day to push to same registrar.

:)

•••
Tha
1. Definitely not.
2. There are better ones.
3. 60 day transfer out. Any day to push to same registrar.

:)
thanks
Please which will u refer me for registration

•••
Tha

thanks
Please which will u refer me for registration

I'm personally a fan of GoDaddy - but that doesn't mean there aren't other good ones.

•••
•••
R
I'm personally a fan of GoDaddy - but that doesn't mean there aren't other good ones.
okay. Sir I just finish reading your interview on domainsherpa, I really admire you.
sir when u started, did hand reg your first domain or u bought them.

•••
•••
R
okay. Sir I just finish reading your interview on domainsherpa, I really admire you.
sir when u started, did hand reg your first domani
Thank you :)

I made the same mistake all new comers do and hand registered. Don't hand register your first domain! Buy one!

This could help you get started :)
thanks Ali

•••
R
sir when u started, did hand reg your first domani
Thank you :)

I made the same mistake all new comers do and hand registered. Don't hand register your first domain! Buy one!

This could help you get started :)
thanks Ali

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back