Domain Empire

Newbie doubts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sreepathy

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I am new to domain selling How to sell domains? Which is best way to sell?

my domain poker1776.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you want to learn from father time, the lessons will be slow and painful. Otherwise, you can develop this site into a poker affiliate site. Join some good poker affiliate programs and create a blog. Purely on the namesake, no one is going to buy it.

•••
i don't have time to do affiliate site or create a blog

•••
i have another domain to sell seotoolschecker.com its a established website.
Can yo give ideas about this

•••
•••
Hello,

I am new to domain selling How to sell domains? Which is best way to sell?

my domain poker1776.com

Hi

i think you should learn, how to "buy domains" first.

cuz, if you buy the right names

you won't have problem selling them

imo...

•••
•••
Prioritize your time in the following way when starting out if you are serious about domaining:

65 %
Educating yourself on how to determine the value of domains, buy, sell and develop them. Also learn common mistakes most people do when starting in the domain industry. All this information and more is available in this Forum search and read, read a lot. Also listen to DomainSherpa.com very awesome content.

20%
Analyzing names that sold see why they sold, their stats etc. You can look at NameBio.com for recent sales. You will notice .Coms are the most sales. This show you to definitely focus on .Coms

15%
Search and filter for good names that are dropping. You can use ExpiredDomains.net and Godaddy Auctions. As mentioned before you can learn all about them here in this forum.

As you get more educated and understand the industry more then you can begin to focus more of your time on buying and selling.

- Will

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back