Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Newb questions....

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkhouse

Established Member
Impact
0
Any help here would be appreciated. I must admit that I am a bit of a newb to domaining.

I have monetized a couple of sites with some success. Atleast, I'm covering the reg fees. Not sure what else I can do aside from the ongoing work of building backlinks. Do parked sites get indexed by search engines? OR do I have to rely on type in traffic?

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Moved to Domain Appraisals
 
0
•••
Can anyone recommend a good parking service?

I realize that SEDO is basically THE place to be when listing domains for sale and/or buying them. But how would you rate there monetization parking?

I've only got a handful of domains currently in my portfolio and I'd just like to park them somewhere until I either develop or sell.

Thanks
 
0
•••
Can anyone recommend a good parking service?

I realize that SEDO is basically THE place to be when listing domains for sale and/or buying them. But how would you rate there monetization parking?

I've only got a handful of domains currently in my portfolio and I'd just like to park them somewhere until I either develop or sell.

Thanks


Parking is dead and domaining has taken a turn. The money is no longer in PPC but in acquiring solid .COM domains and selling them at a premium.
 
0
•••
For me, in the past 2 months or so, PPC has been up for me at SEDO.... I've had numerous clicks over $1.00, and even 1 click for $2.79... This after months of 2 cent clicks at SEDO, I've definitely seen an overall increase in total PPC...

Parking is dead and domaining has taken a turn. The money is no longer in PPC but in acquiring solid .COM domains and selling them at a premium.
 
0
•••
For me, in the past 2 months or so, PPC has been up for me at SEDO.... I've had numerous clicks over $1.00, and even 1 click for $2.79... This after months of 2 cent clicks at SEDO, I've definitely seen an overall increase in total PPC...

Mine are over at namedrive.com.
I just got my first $2.00 click yesterday! Cool.
Although, I had to do some keyword sleuthing to find some good pay-outs.
:$:


Thanks for the responses.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back