Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

New

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick.S

Established Member
Impact
15
Hello everyone,
I'm a web developer/designer.
I work freelance, and I flip sites in my spare time.
I'm 14 going on 15 in a few days.
I own 5+ sites.
I'm always looking for new things to create and domains to buy.
I have made:
Social Network.
Portfolio.
Private E-Mail System.
Template site.
Hosting Company.
Battlefield Fan Site.
and a lot more.
I'm a very active game and always love to play against friends in any battlefield game.
Looking forward to battlefield 3.
I also own a:
PlayStation 2
GameCube
Wii
DSL
N64
And I came to this forum to see if I can get rid of a few domains and sites.
I think that's all.
:hi:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome!
 
0
•••
Thank you theo.
 
0
•••
Hello, just wanted to take the time to welcome you to NP's. Hope you enjoy your stay!
 
0
•••
Thank you amadam for the welcome :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros. Wishing you great success with your name/site sales.
 
0
•••
Thank you RevolutionaryDomains.
Still getting into domain selling.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back