IT.COM

domain New to Domains, New to Namepros - 1btu.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Eminent Domain

Impact
Hi Com!

Just joined Namepros and am starting my career in Domaining. Over the years I've collected a number of them and lost a few, alwasy thinking I was going to someday make it. Someday has arrived. I have to ask what you guys think about a name or two I'm considering selling.

1btu.com (Brittish Thermal Unit) heating measurement increment acronym so basically a word. I figured it would be a good target for the heating industry, technology or efficiency market.

Your thoughts?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No value in this name.

Companies just dont use names like this. Try not mixing letters and numbers in domains.

•••
No value in this name.

Companies just dont use names like this. Try not mixing letters and numbers in domains.

Thanks for your imput Gilescoley!

Id heard that too and so I bought "onebtu.com" as a redirect to be a kin. Estibot rated 1btu for $1100 believe it or not.

We will see, guess the best thing to do is see what you all think.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for your imput Gilescoley!

Id heard that too and so I bought "onebtu.com" as a redirect to be a kin. Estibot rated 1btu for $1100 believe it or not.

We will see, guess the best thing to do is see what you all think.

First Rule of Domaining: NEVER use Estibot to appraise your names, it's just a random guess

Even OneBtu has no value, do some research on what similar companies brand themselves as?

•••
I understand . . . I once had 1phc and thought number 1 plumbing heating cooling . . . jackpot . . . nope. Your domain like my old domain aren't worth anything. Sorry.

•••
Halloa.

Welcome.

Don’t think name has value. Starts with a number and not a popular phrase.

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to NamePros, @Eminent Domain. After listing the domains you've already bought, you'd be wise to spend some time reading through the threads here and learning as much as possible. That will save you money down the road.
Good luck in your new venture.

•••
What would be the best way to sell or monatize on "tittysup.com"? I have several extensions .net .info .org
Godaddy is giving me a value of $1,446 for the .com

•••

Last edited:
•••
Over the years I've collected a number of them and lost a few, alwasy thinking I was going to someday make it. Someday has arrived.

Congratulations!

•••
What would be the best way to sell or monatize on "tittysup.com"? I have several extensions .net .info .org

Best way is to let it drop and avoid renewal fees, imo.

Last edited:
•••

If you went titties up and a movie was made about the terrible irony.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back