IT.COM

New to domaining

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pandomainium1

Impact
Just started gaining some interest a few months back, needed to delve into something new having too much free time on my hands right now. My background is in IT/Analytics, but never knew how much depth there was to all of this. Started using expireddomains.net and got excited about all the names I thought were kind of neat, one thing led to another and now have a handful of names with several different registrars.

I started using NameCheap, then noticed GoDaddy seemed to have the market presence on buying/selling, so I bought a few there. After spending some time on the forum here I wound up with deciding on Epik going forward. Signed up for the GoDaddy reseller program for a free year, but haven't put enough effort into much development yet.

Looking forward to being part of the community and learning from everyone. I'd like to develop more later on, but I also just enjoy research, finding names I think are cool or good quality and learning about the industry. I also make quick little logos for some of the ones I list, just an icon and some font, nothing special. Here's what I've got so far:

Epik

adeleaux.com (bought for a friend to build their portfolio)
bombfilms.com
decalgod.com
fuzzyemu.com
luckyostrich.com
pandomainium.com
satantech.com

Namecheap

badimp.com
articfoxtech.com
articfoxtechnologies.com
(plus one adult domain)

GoDaddy

sohonestly.com (I say this a lot so thought I should own it, literally)
supportpeter.com
skyelotus.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome to nps! There is a ton of info on this site...take plenty of time to read and learn. Almost everyday I come across something that is helpful...best of luck to you.

•••
welcome to domain world
  • I wish you a very good profit

•••
Hello and welcome to nps! There is a ton of info on this site...take plenty of time to read and learn. Almost everyday I come across something that is helpful...best of luck to you.

Would you mind sharing what you see at the forum?In addition to the NEWS

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi

let all those names expire, if you can't sell for amount you paid for them.

learn to use forum search feature
then read, read, read, read, read, read, read, read, read, before spending ANY more $.

imo...

•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Hello!

You joined a great domain name Forum!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Just started gaining some interest a few months back, needed to delve into something new having too much free time on my hands right now. My background is in IT/Analytics, but never knew how much depth there was to all of this. Started using expireddomains.net and got excited about all the names I thought were kind of neat, one thing led to another and now have a handful of names with several different registrars.

I started using NameCheap, then noticed GoDaddy seemed to have the market presence on buying/selling, so I bought a few there. After spending some time on the forum here I wound up with deciding on Epik going forward. Signed up for the GoDaddy reseller program for a free year, but haven't put enough effort into much development yet.

Looking forward to being part of the community and learning from everyone. I'd like to develop more later on, but I also just enjoy research, finding names I think are cool or good quality and learning about the industry. I also make quick little logos for some of the ones I list, just an icon and some font, nothing special. Here's what I've got so far:

Epik

adeleaux.com (bought for a friend to build their portfolio)
bombfilms.com
decalgod.com
fuzzyemu.com
luckyostrich.com
pandomainium.com
satantech.com

Namecheap

badimp.com
articfoxtech.com
articfoxtechnologies.com
(plus one adult domain)

GoDaddy

sohonestly.com (I say this a lot so thought I should own it, literally)
supportpeter.com
skyelotus.com

Wow. You got so many domains already.
I’ve been reading a lot since I’ve joined. Liking it. So much to learn here.

•••
Welcome, noob tip, if you want to save money don't use GoDaddy.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back