IT.COM

New Tenerife Holiday Pic Post Comment Site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Have just created a site for users to upload holiday photos for Tenerife Canary Island holidays.
Tenerife Island Photos
Also I have created a Comment script that will allow anyone viewing the photos to make a comment and leave a rating on the photos submitted (subject to manual review to prevent spam first).

With the submission of photos script I have made it so the photo submitter has to enter some descriptions for their photo and keywords which are then used on the photo page for SEO (in META tags and as H1s etc.)
But do you think that writing descriptions and entering keywords is going to be too much work for the average person that just wants to upload and share their holiday photos?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi! Something is wrong with the background - you need to move the main text to the right a bit, because it doesn't look perfect now.

•••
Thankyou for spotting that.
It showed fine on IE but in FF it was over to the left. Problem with the float:right in FF so had to change position of center text to absolute.
Cheers for letting me know.

Hi! Something is wrong with the background - you need to move the main text to the right a bit, because it doesn't look perfect now.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back