New!!! Statistics,Searching & Monitoring Services

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
New!!! Statistics,Searching & Monitoring Services

Telegram: Alin100

Material finding service:
I can find materials for packaging / palletization / polymers / elastomers / other chemicals / electronic components / lubricants / building materials / alloys & steel / paper & cardboard / eco materials etc
1.What type of material are you looking for and what are you trying to use the material for ?
2.What is the best material solution you found so far ?
3.What are the physical and chemical proprieties of the best solution you found ?
4.What is your country ?
5.Do you want me to find materials from your own country or it's ok if suppliers of the materials are international or located in another country ?
6.How many solutions do you want me to find so you can choose from ? ( 1,2,3,4 etc... )
7.What is your email / telegram to send you report there ?
8.Do you accept that i may not find any material / solution for what you need ? ( Possible result: 0 materials found )

60 eur / day of searching ... payment daily at start of search

Payment upfront,no refund, almost all cryptos accepted

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suppliers finding service ( no illegal things accepted )

1.What do you want to buy ?
2.Where do you want the supplier to be located ?
3.How many suppliers do you want me to find for what you want to buy ? ( 1,2,3,4...)
4.Do you accept that i may not find any supplier for what you need ? ( Possible result: 0 suppliers found )
5.What is your email / telegram to send you report there ?

45 eur / day of searching ... payment daily at start of search

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monitoring Service (no illegal monitoring accepted)

Do you need to monitor competition online prices ,weather conditions,competition news , political news,servers,online webcams, track transports via online tools and so on ?

If yes
1.What do you want me to monitor for you ?
2.What alerts do you want me to send when monitoring ?
3.What report do you need from me at end of monitoring day ?
4.How many hours / days / months do you want me to monitor ?
5.What is your email / telegram to send you alerts there ?

5.99 eur / per hour ... payment at start of monitoring

Countries economic / political statistics

1.Do you want economic or political statistics ?
2.What country ?
3.From how many sources ? (1,2,3 etc )
4.In what format do you want the report ? pdf or doc ?
5.What is your email / telegram to send you report there ?
6.Do you accept that i may not find any statistics for what you need ? ( Possible result: 0 statistics found )

49.99 eur / day of searching ... payment at start of searching

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back