NameSilo

New Portfolio Design + Available for Work

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesau

Top Member
Impact
1,054
I am proud and excited to introduce my new portfolio design. Ultimately it is a summary of my design for the last year. I have selected 12 of my favourite designs done during this period for your viewing.

Without further adieu I give you my portfolio for the year of 2008 (and a little of 2007 :]) - Portfolio

I am currently available for all web design projects and my rates start from a very modest $100 per PSD design. Work is charged at a flat hourly rate and project prices vary based on complexity.

I look forward to the prospect working with you on any and all projects you have. To get a preliminary quote please head here with your project details - Get Quote

If you have any questions or problems you can PM me here, grab me on MSN (rayers121[at]hotmail.com) or email me directly (hire[at]jamesrayers.com).

Thank you for looking.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back