JamesRayers.com Portfolio Redesign & Available for Work

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesau

Top Member
Impact
1,054
www.jamesrayers.com

I'm proud to announce that the re-design of my portfolio is now complete and ready to view.

I am available for web design and logo design as per the description in my portfolio. Just click the business card to send me an email and tell me more about your project. Alternatively feel free to PM me here.

Your feedback on the new website is most welcome. It is a simple page just to show off some of my best works. I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for your time,

James Rayers
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back