Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

New PDQ

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

lsutiger_old

Established Member
Impact
1
Finally got my PDQ site up and running. Still waiting on my logo design to be completed, but shouldn't be long.

Do you ladies and gents know if there is a way to increase the screen size on PDQ site? What I mean by that is they have the sites set at a predefined size, rather than using auto-fill at 100%.

Look at the site and you'll see what I mean. There is about a third of the screen that is blank. But if you're viewing at 800by600 res then whole screen is filled. Just wondering if registerpdq can be updated to 100% auto-fill rather than pixel based.




LSUTIGER

http://www.kwiknic.com
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am pretty sure they only let you use Pre-set widths. What is it 775 or something
 
0
•••
Thanks

Originally posted by CenterPoint
I am pretty sure they only let you use Pre-set widths. What is it 775 or something

Yeah, I think it is 775 or 800. Not certain. Thanks for the input though.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
DRAM

Thanks for that tip Dotcomster. Just checked out DRAM and I think I am going to look into this. I DO NOT like PDQ at all.
Appreciate the tip!

Thanks for the input CenterPoint! You both have been a big help. :)
 
0
•••
I am considering DRAMS too. Is it very difficult to modified. It has 1 year free update. What happened after that time?


How much do I need to paid for continuing update?

Is modification available?

By the way Do I need to paid 7.50 additional for Dynamic DNS which is offer free by eNom's RR?
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back