IT.COM

New parking and selling option

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey, have you noticed the auctionyourdomain.name ad at the bottom of some of the NP forum pages? I've just looked them over and decided to give them a spin.

While they are new, and may be a little slow to get going, I like the idea of what they offer. I don't know enough about them to recommend them yet, but I figure they are worth parking a range of low, middle and upper class domains to see what they've got. (I'll leave some not parked, too.)

Time will tell, but I'm hoping they'll offer lots exposure to names for sale, especially with their auctions.

I'll move some tonight and let you know the results. Is this fun or what?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i cant see where that banner could you put the url here
and also i am waiing for your results

•••
I will give it a try lets see .. hope good

•••
The site looks brand new. auctionyourdomain.name

Anybody know any reason not to try it?

FYI--they are owned by DNsyndicate.com, which seems to be opening a huge site.

Update--Have added around 200 domains. Was easy to add by bulk, but it appears as though the fine tuning is individually managed. This is inconvenient. I've written to them about it to see if I missed any features, or to see if they will add bulk features.

It looks like I'm the first to use their "Showcase" feature...30 days for $9.95. Hope the domains get picked up in search engines. Am now changing DNS for parking...will report on ppc as soon as they happen. PM me for more on that, as you can help.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back