Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Schubert

Established Member
Impact
14
Hi there,

I just joined NamePros and wanted to say "hi". I am a domain professional since 1997, and since 2000 "full time".

Since already 2004/2005 I am heavily involved in ICANN's new gTLD process which lead to my participation in two applications in the current 2012 ICANN new gTLD round. One made it through the other one is still in (its second) CPE.

I have visited 28 ICANN Meetings since July 2004 and about 40 or so domain related conferences (TRAFFIC, Domainfest, NamesCon, etc).

I am specialized in Domain Brokerage - preferable lll.com but also "brand names": If you own a domain that is identical to a brand or companies name: Talk to me.

Greetings from Riga, in Latvia,

alexander.lv
alexander.berlin
 
13
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi and welcome!
 
11
•••
Welcome Alexander, I hope you will share your valuable insights often.
 
11
•••
Welcome to NamePros Alexander :)
 
11
•••
Welcome to namePros!
Hope to see you around. :)
 
10
•••
Welcome to Namepros.. All the very best.
 
11
•••
11
•••
Welcome aboard :)
 
10
•••
7
•••
Welcome to Namepros :)
 
6
•••
welcome to the jungle where you will find wild boars and agile deer, you will end up learning something(even if you are professional :P) which you will never forget. Happy Journey ;)
 
7
•••
Welcome to namepros :)
 
7
•••
Hi and Hello Alexander Schubert, Welcome to Namepros
 
6
•••
Hello Alexander :)

Welcome to Namepros....Nice to have you here!
 
7
•••
Welcome to the forum
 
6
•••
hello. rumz happy. joining u guys in this great forum
 
5
•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.
 
6
•••
Welcome to Namepros..
 
5
•••
Hi Alexander!
Welcome to the forum B-)
 
4
•••
Welcome Alexander. It sounds like you are well 'versed' in domaining. I look forward to reading your posts on the forum and learning from your experience.

Best,
Paul
 
4
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back