Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Hello from new User

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberinvest

New Member
Impact
0
Hello from new Member "Cyberinvest"

Hello,

my Name is Alexander Schubert. I am German, but I live in Riga, Latvia, a European Community member state.

I started domaining in 1997, and became a full time domainer in 2000. I am very interested in ICANN proceedings and visited most ICANN meetings since mid 2004. I will most likely go for a gTLD at the next RFP. I cofounded a company in Germany that will go for the first city-TLD.

I am visiting many domainer meetings since 2007 and try to catch all TRAFFIC meetings and most Domainroundtables and Domainfests.

I am specialized in approaching end customers: Either cold calling the management myself, or if it is a xxx,xxx or even x,xxx,xxx deal have a top notch lawyer introduce me. I am specialized in lll.com and ll.com brokerage.

I am every day 9h offline, while sleeping. Otherwise I am online. Made a special mashine: Look at www.my-desktop.info. Helps to manage many tasks at one time.

I never used forums until Jan 2008. Now I try to explore NamePros.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Hello there Alexander! welcome to namepros :wave:
 
0
•••
That's quite an intro! Welcome aboard :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back