vote
    3.7%

• 27 votes
  • Ended 20 years ago
  • Final results

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Note: If you're looking for company representatives, then visit the Verified page.

Per the new Member Representative role that has been introduced here,

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27681

I present to you now, seven members that have been nominated and accepted a role as NamePros Member Representatives.

CoastalGuy
Darren
DomainBlasters
.edu
KodeKing
grrilla
wicked_gal00

Please sustain these choices and show your support for these members in their new roles by voting positively in the poll above.

These members were selected from membership based on their current activity levels on the site and past willingness to help others. There are many other qualified members not listed here of course, and in the future may be added as member reps.

If you object, or have any reason to believe one of these members cannot or should not fulfill a position as a Representative member of the NamePros community, you can contact me by PM.

These Member Representatives will serve for a period of six months. We could be adding more reps to this body soon, but are not currently taking nominations. We will be working with the first member reps to better establish procedures for adding and reelecting new member reps.

The plan is to allow every NamePros member that wishes to be a member rep the opportunity to do so in the future.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How is this going. And can y'all give us and example of what these seven have discussed about or if anything was implemented via they.

•••
How about some new ones, because their 6 month term has expired???

•••
:hehe: yeah, some of them are not that active anymore as before, IMO... :(

•••
Hehehe, might wanna change the inactive ones? :)

Flora.

•••
•••
wouldnt we all Dwayne.... wouldnt we all.... ;)

•••
•••
•••
See if there was a way to get the progress of what happens via the member rep panel like in parliment or the senate house, we'd decide who should get voted back and stuff. These are members that a trustworthy so doesn't matter to much.

•••
i think that we need to replace some of the less active ones. Well congrats on the 7 who are chosen!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back