IT.COM

discuss New member, already feeling grateful

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Axiom

Established Member
Impact
Hello NP Team, Sherpas and forum members,

I joined the forum few months back but become paid member and actively seeking information here since last week and already experiencing improvement in domaining skills. I would like to start straight of the bat by thanking all who are sharing their valuable experience, specially @DomainSherpa @Zandibot @NPteam. I got involved in domains about 9-10 months back and has been listening to Domain Sherpa and following Zandibot since then, needless to say both have a tremendous contribution in helping my domaining skills.

Starting from the absolute shit (some 10 domains in IO extention) in my first domain purchase to first successful sale in high $xxx and 3 domains accepted by BB. I give credit and gratitude to everyone from @DomainSherpa @Zandibot @domainshane @candhan @Omar Negron. Will be following Ali's $20 to Baller challenge in coming day and will try to share how it goes.

Also, I'll be sharing list of my earliest purchase (remember, the absolute shit one) in the appraisal area if you guys find any value in them or that was indeed all shitty.

Best of luck to all the domainers here.

Asim
Axiom Services

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hi Asim and welcome to NamePros!

Keep us always updated. ;)

•••
Hello and Welcome!
Great you're enjoying Domaining.

•••
Hi and welcome to NamePros! Best of luck :)

•••
•••
•••
Hello, thanks everyone for your wishes.

•••
•••
Welcome to Domainer Paradize nP

•••
how you sold your first domain :) ?
i am new too :D

•••
That was a private sale, buyer contacted through whois info.

Second one in middle of negotiation, inquired through the DOMAINNameSale landing page.

Sorry don't have any exciting story behind both of these.

Mine first purchase was absolute shit,
https://www.namepros.com/threads/appraise-first-ever-domain-purchase.946661/

Later i studied and followed advice of @DomainSherpa and @Zandibot made some progress. I'm still not domaining full time nor investing more than $25 on any domain purchase. (I know i should increase both time and money now on)

Hope its of some help to you Fuad

•••
Hello Asim, Welcome 2 Namepros!!!

•••
Welcome aboard.
Good luck to all of us =)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back