Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

New logo

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

New logo

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • keep the old one

    2 
    votes
    5.9%
  • i preffer #1

    12 
    votes
    35.3%
  • i preffer #2

    19 
    votes
    55.9%
  • none

    1 
    vote
    2.9%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

h4m

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I'm working on a new logo for my hosting site

Can't make a choice, pls help/comment
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I definately like 2nd and 3rd the most. Very simple and effective. The first one is kinda flashy. If I had to choose between 2nd and 3rd, I'd go with 3. It's very creative.
 
0
•••
me to

3rd totally rocks good job and good luck
 
0
•••
2nd. Although the mambo logo would look good in the place of the 'O' at the end of Mambo. ;)

Both 2 and 3 are good, don't like the old one.
 
0
•••
Definately not the old one. I'll go with the second one.
 
0
•••
One ;) very nice logo's! p.s. Welkom to NamePros!
 
0
•••
Well I like the first one from the bunch.

- SW
 
0
•••
Mªtt said:
2nd. Although the mambo logo would look good in the place of the 'O' at the end of Mambo. ;)

Both 2 and 3 are good, don't like the old one.


I agree with matt, that would look good in the "o". The last 2 logos are better!
 
0
•••
2nd
 
0
•••
Go with #2
 
0
•••
The 2nd one.
 
0
•••
2nd or 3rd
 
0
•••
John, did we make your choice a bit easier for you? :)
 
0
•••
No it wasn't easy at all!.

But I've made up my mind, it's gonna be nieu #1 (2nd one ;) )
 
0
•••
nooooooo nieuw_2 rocks
 
0
•••
John

I know.
But nieuw_1 rocks even harder......

John
 
0
•••
#1 because i think its the most pro loking one ;)
 
0
•••
Waupiman said:
#1 because i think its the most pro loking one ;)

I agree :imho:
 
0
•••
They are both good but I like #1.
 
0
•••
'nieuw_1.gif' IMHO
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back