Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lali-LS

Impact
Type of Contest: Branding Design
Prize: $70.00 USD (PayPal )
Contest End Date & Time: December 12th, 2022 at 11:59pm
Size Requirements: Any size is fine, we are looking for something that is of high quality and can be scaled accordingly.
Color Requirements: I imagine Blues and Beiges colors but I remain open to your propositions.
General Requirements: Needs to look classy but friendly. Here is the attached photo our chosen website template as well as our current logo. Unfortunately, yellows and not colors that go very well on website so we are looking to change the color and possibly the shape. Open to new ideas...
La Scala is inspired by the famous theater in Milan name La Scala "famous classical architecture building"
Additional Information: "La Scala Realty" is a Real Estate agency based on the French Riviera. Most of our clientèle is international and looking for high end, fully furnished apartments and houses.

Any questions? Feel free to tag me in a reply and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Attachments

• iconic.image.high.jpg
    iconic.image.high.jpg
    577.7 KB · Views: 97
  • Artboard 1.png
    Artboard 1.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 90
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
20221211_212033_0000.png

Last edited:
•••
20221211_101303_0000.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
20221211_212548_0000.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
REV-2.png

Last edited:
•••
REV-1.png

I hope you like it

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
20221212_070550_0000.png
20221212_101019_0000.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Edited posting. Thanks
Logo.png

Logo.png

Last edited:
•••
HELLO EVERYONE,

Thank you all for your very interesting ideas, I really like the one from "Branding" azur blues. Here is also an idea I would like to explore with a diamond shaped iconic image with the L and the S....

Size Requirements: Any size is fine, we are looking for something that is of high quality and can be scaled accordingly.
Color Requirements: I imagine Blues and Beiges colors but I remain open to your propositions.
General Requirements: Needs to look classy but friendly. Here is the attached photo our chosen website template as well as our current logo. Unfortunately, yellows and not colors that go very well on website so we are looking to change the color and possibly the shape. Open to new ideas...
La Scala is inspired by the famous theater in Milan name La Scala "famous classical architecture building"
Additional Information: "La Scala Realty" is a Real Estate agency based on the French Riviera. Most of our clientèle is international and looking for high end, fully furnished apartments and houses.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-12-12 à 16.06.24.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-12-12 à 16.06.24.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 55
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••