IT.COM

news New Legal Benefit for ICA Members

NameSilo
Watch

EJS

DomainInvesting.comVIP Member
DomainInvesting.com
Impact
People have been asking the Internet Commerce Association to offer a legal-services benefit for its members, and the ICA announced one today. There are five participating attorneys, and the benefit is for ICA members. It is possible that the cost of some ICA memberships will be lower than the value of the benefit. Here are the details: https://domaininvesting.com/ica-offers-new-legal-benefit-for-members/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i still don't get why people that are full time into domaining aren't joining ICA... in a world where this business don't have any specific trade union or other organization protecting their rights.
Well done ICA.

I'm not full time into domaining but join ICA it's something i really wanna do as soon as possible

•••
•••
i still don't get why people that are full time into domaining aren't joining ICA... in a world where this business don't have any specific trade union or other organization protecting their rights.
Well done ICA.

I'm not full time into domaining but join ICA it's something i really wanna do as soon as possible
GD & Sedo being their highest-paying members is pretty sus if you ask me.

•••
GD & Sedo being their highest-paying members is pretty sus if you ask me.

thanks for your opinion. Do you mean that in a domain dispute between a big company like Sedo and a private domainer, there could be advantages for the big company?
Or could you elaborate a bit more about your "sus"?
thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back