NameSilo

New Kid on the Block - Dropped Domain Name Filter System

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey guys,

I developed this tool for myself since I'm not the selfish type here it is Outofnames RegFee Filter - Alpha. This program is definitely in alpha mode, and will be worked on everyday if possible. I'm not going to unveil my plans as to what this program will have in store for the future but I'll keep you guys posted.

Simple how to use:

Chose a date that you would like to choose domains from, then choose a keyword and submit, the program will automatically sort them from available to register on top and taken at the bottom.

Way more to come, I decided to release the alpha because knowing that people are using it will motivate me to keep working on it. Cheers, things will change and so will features just be patient.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if any one is interested in advertising their domain on my site, please send me a PM.

•••
New updates coming up this weekend, should be ready for use this upcoming week on Monday. I'm excited.

•••
very useful tool
great work!!!!!

•••
To answer your question, I think the best export format would be CSV for Excel. It should be comma-separated or tab-delimited.

Also I noticed that when you put in the ability to use our own keywords, you took out the lists. It would be nice to have the choice of using either one of your lists or one of our own keywords.

•••
To answer your question, I think the best export format would be CSV for Excel. It should be comma-separated or tab-delimited.

Also I noticed that when you put in the ability to use our own keywords, you took out the lists. It would be nice to have the choice of using either one of your lists or one of our own keywords.

Thank you fooz, I will look into the CSV export and bulk domain registrations soon. (not for this weekend)

As far as the keywords, that was part of the original plan, but I have changed course to offer a more personal service in the near future. There will be an update this weekend to the keyword search feature.

Once I get the search feature a bit more advanced I'm going to develop more personal features for site members.

Follow me on twitter to stay informed :)

•••
Superio Domain names, can you tell me what CJ affiliate you are using for this website,

thanks !

•••
Superio Domain names, can you tell me what CJ affiliate you are using for this website,

thanks !

I do not understand what you are asking leoZ... I simply just use godaddy as my affiliate.

•••
Nice job with the tool, I will be using it again!

•••
•••
I will no longer be making updates and I quit on this project...

you seriously believed that? :)

New update; Now when you search for domains you will instantly get the results as they are checked if they are available or not. Enjoy! Thanks for all the feedback.

•••
too bad my post got moved here, but it does make sense. Any who, I will be working on some upgrade features with the keyword submit system.

•••
Any chance of a max characters option?

Say I search for 'design' I dont want to see domains like 'iownthebestdesigndomainintheworld.com'

:)

•••
You got it NVD, I'll include that in today's update, should be up by midnight.

•••
Did not get to do the full upgrade that I had in mind, so still coming soon. In the mean time I did add the max character setting, and some new notes when searching. More to come as always. :)

•••
working on some new features off site, will be coming soon, making the application as fast as I maybe able to program it. Will be making a membership section, which will be free :).

•••
Cool site and great idea.

•••
Anyone who gets a good name cheap, make DARN SURE you Donate some NP$ to Superiordomainnames!! He deserves it bigtime.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back