Dynadot

New Kid on the Block - Dropped Domain Name Filter System

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey guys,

I developed this tool for myself since I'm not the selfish type here it is Outofnames RegFee Filter - Alpha. This program is definitely in alpha mode, and will be worked on everyday if possible. I'm not going to unveil my plans as to what this program will have in store for the future but I'll keep you guys posted.

Simple how to use:

Chose a date that you would like to choose domains from, then choose a keyword and submit, the program will automatically sort them from available to register on top and taken at the bottom.

Way more to come, I decided to release the alpha because knowing that people are using it will motivate me to keep working on it. Cheers, things will change and so will features just be patient.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
This is great, thanks. The names are names that drop on the date we chose?

•••
real nice tool, If we could type in our own kewords it would be better but as it stands it is someting I will use.

•••
The domain names on this list are at the end of the cycle, they have been deleted and are now available to register. For example today is 10/2/09 choose, 02oct2009 from the list and a keyword and you may register which ever one turns green that you like, gray domains at the bottom are taken.

If want a quick buy just click the register "Register this domain with Godaddy" link to the right of the domain and it will automatically pull the domain and it will be ready to purchase.

If you make a list of domains you want to buy, I would suggest using the link above "Click here to by your domain(s) from GoDaddy for only $7.47" to buy each domain at $7.47. Or you can just use this link.

Final note for now: Continuing the example that today is 10/2/09 if it is before 2pm - 3pm eastern chances are no domains will be available. The reason you can see then before that time is so you know can plan ahead when they become available. Usually domains start becoming available after 2pm, (note) not all of them do some take till 3pm even 4pm, so keep checking every 30min.

Best of luck! and thanks for the feedback.

•••
•••
real nice tool, If we could type in our own kewords it would be better but as it stands it is someting I will use.

Yes, I will probably be working that this weekend, with a nice twist to it. Also fixing the ways the date lists are sorted.

•••
Cool! Outofnames.com is a great name too.

List export, or easier cut and paste would be nice.

•••
Rep given for a nice tool. As mentioned before, the ability to use our own keywords would be a big plus.

•••
I like this tool as well. I agree that list export would be a good feature so that we can import the results into our own tools or records.

Question for you - are the gray domains displayed because they are becoming available soon?

•••
I like this tool as well. I agree that list export would be a good feature so that we can import the results into our own tools or records.

Question for you - are the gray domains displayed because they are becoming available soon?

Grey Domains = Taken Domains but , read the following;

Example: Today is 10/2/09 if it is before 2pm - 3pm eastern all the domains will appear taken. The reason you can see them before that time is so you know can plan ahead when they become available. Usually domains start becoming available at 2:00pm(est) and beyond.

Note: Not all domains become available after 2:00pm(est) some domains become available during 2:00pm - 4:00pm. So I would check every 30 min. I would recommend checking the "Who is" to see if the domain will become available at a later time, by checking the registration date. Usually if you see previous months or last year in the registration it means it's pending becoming available.

Additional Note: If you are looking at a past date, and the domain is gray then it is taken. I would recommend checking the who is. Some times registrars take domain names for a week and then release them again.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Also what would be the best file export format?

•••
Good to know. I also like to know what I have missed out on.

•••
The word "foreclosure" is mispelled on your list.
If you add the option to enter one's own keywords, please update this thread!

•••
Nice little tool sup.

btw "necklaces" is also mispelled on your list.

•••
Update - You may now type in your own keyword, enjoy.

•••
Hey, I am currently upgrading the site, brb.

:\

•••
Check it again :) i forgot to do a few more internal things.

•••
ok got it now thanks! :D

•••
Looks like this could be very useful, nice work so far and good luck with developing new features.

:)

•••
Looks like this could be very useful, nice work so far and good luck with developing new features.

:)

Thank you Demonised.com.

Please Note: If you are not using your latest browser version you will see a few things out of place due to quick css writting. So you may wait till I go ahead and work on the css, or you may update your browser to its latest release.

•••
•••
This is a really helpful tool, thanks for sharing it with everyone...

•••
this is very good
please continue i hope reach to the best

•••
Okay - List date bug fixed [drop down option for lists];

You should now see the lists in a date sorted order.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back