Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

New Interface In The Making

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

eximum

New Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I'm new to this board and actually just getting back into web/graphic design. I opened up Photoshop today and started doing a little work to re-design my web-site and came up with this so far. Just wondering if I could get some critique and feedback on it, thanks!

Here is the image

David McClory
http://www.reclife.com/
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
looking good, you need to darken the text in the title i assume it says .com at the end but on my tft monitor it blends straight into the body


it will be interesting to see the final product.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back