Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

New idea. Will it work?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

dew

Established Member
Impact
2
i've devised a way in which people can make custom t-shirts with just supplies around the house.

I plan on making a site that details how to do this along with examples. I will also offer free simple templates they may down-load. I would also offer more complex designs for say $5. And custom design at there request made by me for $10.

Once it got big enough i would let people submit there templates and recieve commsion based on sales.

Do you think this general idea will suceed? what should i do differently? Feedback appreciated.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
its a very unique idea... which is what you want
i can see it taking off nicely
price seems good, not to high not too low
 
0
•••
it really depends on the "household" supplies (i have had many times where i could not find "household" supplies in my home), and the amount of time the process would take. along with a few other factors (quality of the shirts when made by your directions, etc)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Good idea .. but its need hard marketing to workk.
 
0
•••
yeah i already thought about
 
0
•••
i think that its a very good idea :)
 
0
•••
alright thanks for all the input guys. This project is a go.
I've shown people shirts i've made and got a really positive response. I've even got several. "No you didn't make that, now seriously where did you buy it?"

Thanks again.
 
0
•••
dew said:
alright thanks for all the input guys. This project is a go.
I've shown people shirts i've made and got a really positive response. I've even got several. "No you didn't make that, now seriously where did you buy it?"

Thanks again.


Good my freind but remember paints/sprays on textile can have adverse effects , so what you tell others to do might end up destroying their t-shirts or causing unwanted physical discomforts , so do some testing on the chemicals ur going to use on those t-shirts.

Cheers.
 
0
•••
you would have to be very careful. I dont think it would catch on. Isnt the idea jsut a tshirt version of blue peter? HOw many people actually make the thing?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back