Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

New hosting for a proxy...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty Rogers

Account Closed
Impact
3
Yeh!

I'm looking for some hosting for a proxy, i could put it on my server but i don't want to jeapordise my websites (so i'll jeapordise yours LOL - that's a joke, if any of you are that serious).

I need ALOT of bandwidth and a little bit of space!

Post your offers / prices / yadayada here.

Thanks.x
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can offer you 12gb storage and 400gb bandwidth for 10.00 a month
Via perplexhost.com - site coming soon. Pm me with questions

Edit: What exact resources do you need? I can give a custom quote.

Bronze: 4gb/60gb w/ cpanel 4.00/month
Silver : 8gb/200gb w/cpanel 7.00/month

All packages come with cpanel, unlimited addon, parked domains. Unlimited mysql ect.

Call 410-504-6424 for support Or Im us(via aim) @ perplex mike
 
0
•••
I'll take that $10 /month package with 400gb bandwidth. Do you have any rules on CPU usage?

PM me your paypal details.

Marty.x
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks mate, i have purchased this package.

Marty.x
 
0
•••
Please Marty could you tell us how your host is going ? Any downtimes or any problem ?

Olgi
 
0
•••
Yeah, I'd like to know how everything is going as well, let us know!
 
0
•••
Our company was recently sold, and he was one of the clients I have decided to keep.
Check us out now @ www.risinghost.net (former Perplex Host) Our new boxes do not permit proxy hosting, however I do know of a great company that does. www.yellowfiber.net
 
0
•••
Hi,

We can offer you the following

• Disk Space: 10 GB
• Data Transfer: 100 GB
• Memory: 128 MB
• Unlimited Domain Hosting
• Latest WHM/cPanel
• 2 Dedicated IPs
• CentOS 4.4
• Apache Web Server 2.0
• PHP 4
• MySQL 4
• Self-Managed Service


$40/month

http://chargertek.in/linux-vps.shtml
 
0
•••
Marty Rogers said:
Thanks mate, i have purchased this package.

Marty.x

*cough* he has already purchased.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back