IT.COM

domains New Gtld’s a look back at 2020 including how many sold in each extension

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
2020 New Gtld Sales A Recap Looking back at 2020 New Gtld reported sales shows a lot of extensions with little to no sales. Only 190 extensions reported a sale. .Club was number one on the list with 141 reported sales. .Xyz was second with 97. A few extensions were mostly registry sales. .Bet and […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ive only bought er

36 different extensions of those listed there

But have owned different gtld extensions not listed in that list

•••
2020 is a tough year.
Hope things will get better in 2021

•••
I sold a .tax extension last day, add to the list.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I sold a .tax extension last day, add to the list.

Was not reported to Namebio and the list is just about reported sales recorded by Namebio. Congrats on the sale.

•••
•••
no .horse in 2020

Shocker :xf.eek:
What is with you and horses.. I think we need to find you one. :P

Guess the lone ranger for 2020, unreported to NB: norse(.horse) $480 in September. Now that was a bit of a shocker, never thought that horse would leave the barn.

•••
What is with you and horses.. I think we need to find you one. :P

Guess the lone ranger for 2020, unreported to NB: norse(.horse) $480 in September. Now that was a bit of a shocker, never thought that horse would leave the barn.
I did get trodden on by a donkey once......in several painful places (groin, head and thighs)

This might have something to with me not liking equines.......

Good point on the norse, forgot about that one.....and yes shock, horror 1 actually sold!

•••
This might have something to with me not liking equines.......
Ok now we're starting to get to the bottom of things. This is deep-rooted. I trust you're ok now, no lasting (physical) damage?

Why do donkeys always ruin it for the rest of us?

•••
The "new extensions" are not new anymore, and have almost become a non-factor when it comes to sales, especially from a domain investor standpoint.

There are unreported sales in every extension, but 2.3M in reported sales for all new gTLD in 2020 is not real impressive.

1046 total sales. 2 are 6 figures, 9 are $25K+, 26 are 5 figures.. Again, these are not impressive numbers.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
So much wasted money.... You should be looking up how many Ngtld start ups purchased the .com or rebranded to a .com..

•••
The "new extensions" are not new anymore, and have almost become a non-factor when it comes to sales, especially from a domain investor standpoint.

There are unreported sales in every extension, but 2.3M in reported sales for all new gTLD in 2020 is not real impressive.

1046 total sales. 2 are 6 figures, 9 are $25K+, 26 are 5 figures.. Again, these are not impressive numbers.

Brad

I know new is getting old Brad. Do we just go with NON COMS? Or Like Sedo Other TLD's. Their report is .com cctld other tlds for the three categories of sales.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back