NameSilo

New Google Layout / Graphics?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Ray

VIP Member
Impact
167
I was at a friends house this evening using her computer when I went to Google.com . I noticed the Logo was a bit moden and the layout had completely changed, the search was completely ajax and all. I refreshed the page and it had disappeared. I closed out the browser and it reappeared when I went to Google.com

The search results where layout out completely different as well.

I was wondering if any one else has saw this? Im not seeing it at my house. I must say tho, that I am quite impressed with the new improvements. Im guessing it hasnt transfered to all of Googles servers yet.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
There's nothing new to me, even I logged into my account already. But I have heard a lot of news about these changes but don't when Google will officially launch it out.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Can`t seem to spot any differences either...maybe it is just a rumor..
 
0
•••
I like the improvement of content, assessment of google, also about change, I think is a great brand better than the original problem is the transformation of interface, it's really good if people know much about it.
 
0
•••
I have seen this changes for almost a year now. I'm getting excited every month because of this and its different for every localities.
 
0
•••
And have you experienced the difference between searching relults of Google by the same request? I mean different results onthe two different PCs. I have and can't explain it until now.
 
0
•••
And have you experienced the difference between searching relults of Google by the same request? I mean different results onthe two different PCs. I have and can't explain it until now.

1) Personalized search - unless you opted out, search results on Google are personalized
2) Occasionally could be from searches could be hitting different Google datacenters (not likely if they're both on the same network though)

Has nothing to do with the changes in the results layout - and yes, they are changing that (Matt Cutts tweeted it the other day).
 
0
•••
I love the new interface. It's more user-friendly than the old one.
 
0
•••
Yes, the new interface is alright. It has started to appear for almost all countries.

Despite the fact that many people don't like it, it offers new functionality and usability and of course more features to the users.It's a good move by Google.
 
0
•••
google keep changings its main graphic according to new trends and events.
 
0
•••
Noticed the change now, it is really nice...looks more user friendly now..
 
0
•••
I've got the "Change Background" text link on the bottom left of the Google homepage now and it lets you make the page basically look like Bing. I like the old clean look that Google has always had but over time the clutter keeps creeping onto the homepage.
 
0
•••
Yes, it is new to me as well as i just notice on the main search form of google which i can change my background on it as well. It is cool looking
 
0
•••
If you login to your account , Google's homepage is a little different from its basic mode .
So if you login to your account , you can customize some part of it . its normal .
 
0
•••
i think Google loves changes....
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back