IT.COM

New game: Say something obvious!

NameSilo
Watch

kingdombunniez

Established Member
Impact
Perhaps this already exists? I couldnt find it while searching.

Perhaps a fun new game called Say something obvious! You can post something obvious with just text, memes or gifs :) Have fun.

Well it says it all.

I start. Did you know in the Netherlands there are 60 seconds in one minute?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The McGregor - Mayweather fight (and its preliminary tour) is a dollar-freak show

•••
.top = top.

I already got 3 bids for my toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top domain.
Whoever will try to buy it will have to make bid #4 which means s/he will also be part of the bidding history of this historical domain.

Here is something veryyy obvious:

The domain
toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top
is
untoppable
because it's impossible to
it.

These are obviously desperate :banghead: and irritating attempts :spam: to promote his domain by @KINGOF.TOP :pirate:

•••
•••
•••
These are obviously desperate :banghead: and irritating attempts :spam: to promote his domain by @KINGOF.TOP :pirate:

:facepalm:
This is obviously how user @ikhub thinks it is.
But in realityyy my posts are simply obvious facts and thats exactlyyy what this thread demands.
So actually his post is obvioulsy a desperate :banghead: and irritating attempt :spam: to promote his thought :pirate:

Last edited:
•••
My first name, Brian is common in Western countries but very rare in Eastern countries...

•••
If I can see you today, I bet you I know what you will be wearing the day after yesterday. :)

Last edited:
•••
I posted here..not in the posting above!

•••
•••
I have no idea what that means...

That is phi or the golden ratio and is equal to 1.618 (and -0.618). It has a very deep meaning and it is studied for thousands of years.

Round 2:

square root of minus one
, called i (it is an 'imaginary' number because it must be positive and negative simultaneously...)

•••
That is phi or the golden ratio and is equal to 1.618 (and -0.618). It has a very deep meaning and it is studied for thousands of years.

Round 2:

square root of minus one
, called i (it is an 'imaginary' number because it must be positive and negative simultaneously...)
That kinda of advanced math is obvious to some people but obviously not to me..

Thanks for explaining that phi symbol

•••

Round 2:

square root of minus one

That is above my paygrade, obviously

I dont know what you're talking about but i like it :xf.grin:

•••
I am posting this on mobile..and no one cares..lol

•••
•••
Today is a special day because a very strange and interesting phenomina happens on this day...

Based a complex mathematical coincidence... TODAY, if you take your year of birth and add it to your actual age, everyones answer will be 2017 ...irrespective of their age..... How amazing is that? :)

•••
Bidding on your own domain auctions is shill bidding.

•••
•••
•••
I bet I have your attention now

•••
Bureau of Consumer Protection

•••
Human eats to live and lives to eat

•••
SEO = search engine optimization

•••
•••
It's obvious that you are reading this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back