IT.COM

services New - Exclusive Marketplace for Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Beginning today, all members with a VIP badge or Upgraded Account are able to create additional marketplace listings in our Exclusive Domains for Sale (EDFS) section. All active marketplace listings in EDFS will not count toward your existing limits in the other marketplace sections.

Here's the breakdown:
  • Business Accounts are able to create an additional six (6) marketplace listings in EDFS, which means that they can have a total of 12 active listings of domains for sale at any point in time.
  • VIP members are able to create an additional three (3) marketplace listings in EDFS, which means that they can have a total of 6 active listings of domains for sale at any point in time.
  • For a limited time, NamePros Supporters may access this area and create an additional four (4) listings in EDFS, which is a total of 8 active listings at any point in time.
As always, all accepted submissions in Top Domains do not count toward any of your limits (you can have an unlimited number of domains in Top Domains, but they must fit the category and be chosen for Top Domains).

Best of all, every EDFS listing of domain(s) for sale will also appear with all other domain listings on our Buy Domains page, which shows every domain for sale on NamePros. However, only VIPs and Upgraded Accounts will be able to see the exclusive listings, because exclusive listings are not accessible to anyone else, including search engines (extra privacy).

Here is the update (bold) that was made to our Account Upgrades page:
Marketplace (6 active listings) +
⇒ Bonus: 6 additional listings in Exclusive Domains for Sale

+ Listings in Top Domains do not count toward active limits.

For VIP members, here is the update (bold) that was made to our Account Levels page:
Marketplace (3 active listings) +
⇒ Bonus: 3 additional listings in Exclusive Domains for Sale

+ Listings in Top Domains do not count toward active limits.

For convenience and easy access, we've added a link to the Buy Domains page:
Filter By: Top Domains | Auctions | Fixed Price | Make Offer | Liquid Domains | Numerics | Brandables | Traffic Domains | Bargains | Exclusives | More Categories
We've also added a link to the Sell Domains page:
Sell privately and comfortably: Exclusive Domain Marketplace

Happy selling!

Update: More details

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Fantastic ! This is a great opportunity and recognition of VIPs. I'll write on it in my Blog to let my readers know and use this for domaining. Truly its a wonderful announcement. Thanks

•••
•••
We hope the exclusive area for domain sales will provide a little more privacy and comfort within that area of the marketplace, since all of the members with access to it have either invested in NamePros with their time (VIP) or their money (Upgrades). The increased vested interest provides a slightly different environment to conduct deals than our public marketplace sections.

As has been pointed out in this thread, it won't have as much exposure as our public marketplace sections, which is why it wasn't used much in the past. When given the choice between more potential buyers (Public marketplace) or private exclusive marketplace, most will choose the public marketplace (More eyeballs). However, with this update, there is nothing to lose, because those additional listings can't be used for the public marketplace anyway. Our hope is that this will help everyone realize the benefits of this exclusive area.

We've already seen a lot more interest in the exclusive area since announcing it a few hours ago, and we're excited to bring more value to members in different ways.

how to get "vip"?
https://www.namepros.com/pages/account-levels/

Is this anything goes in that section? Buy nows with specific price, make offer posts? But not auctions right?
Same rules as the other marketplace sections, but yes, all of the prefix options are available: auction, buy now, make offer, etc.

Did, I understand correctly, that people with regular accounts (non-business non-established non-vip) will not see our domains listed in the exclusive section?
Correct.

Also, can you confirm whether or not it will be indexed in google?
Search engines, including Google and Bing, can't access any of the listings in the exclusive area. You can confirm this by logging out of NamePros and trying to access them. Google will see the same thing that you see when you're logged out of NamePros.

Hope that helps,

•••
•••
we have to put only "exclusive" domain there,because no normal people there

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
A great initiative. Thanks NP!!

•••
Just means a double up on site content google will hate it.

•••
Great, the doubling from six (6) marketplace listings in EDFS to twelve (12) is 100 % difference.
Also, as
nP has global visitors, the new 12 hours bump interval makes absolute sense (day / night difference).

Congrats & thanks!

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is the only domain community I trust specifically because of Eric. I have had suspicious activity thwarted 3 times in a manner of minutes because Eric is keen to what's going on and is quick to respond to messages. This only enhances that experience. Great job!

•••
This is the only domain community I trust specifically because of Eric. I have had suspicious activity thwarted 3 times in a manner of minutes because Eric is keen to what's going on and is quick to respond to messages. This only enhances that experience. Great job!
Thanks, it's really a team effort. We all work together to do the best we can. ;)

•••
Thank you :xf.smile:

Now the icing on the cake would be a drastic improvement in the quality of the domains :xf.cool:

•••
Wish you can add an additional listing for members with 10+ years. I think we deserve since we are trustworthy. :)

•••
Great updates that will be good for NamePros all round. I look forward to becoming a VIP (y)

•••
NICE Brothaa! Good JOB.
I was looking for a BETTER place to sell my Domains that has SEO value! Not premium or EMD, But I'm NOT sure if there is an INTEREST here on Namepros for that Kind of domain names.

•••
We recently started allowing bumps every 12 hours instead of 24 hours for everyone. ;)

Wow, what an enjoyable piece of news!
I didn't know about such possibility. Will use!

•••
Nice someone who will donate will have this great features.

•••
Hmm, as someone without access to the private area I'm trying to absorb this decision. So here I am having made serious offers all the way up to 25k for domains on namepros and I'm not in. Does not really bother me but if it was me and I was trying to maximize my sale on a premium domain I would probably stick to the public section. I think I was the highest bid at 25k and nobody has come close since. The seller would not have had that bid in the premium section because I would have been locked out.

I understand the whole concept of VIP, paying members etc and can appreciate that but a private for sale section? Having been in sales for many many years all my experience tells me this is not necessarily a good decision.

I know members have the choice of where to list and it will keep out some of the spammers and scammers but in the end it might be a trade off and result in lower sales stats. It will be interesting to see how this pans out and what the stats look like after a year. I predict the public auction will have more activity.

Last thing...... I'm not sure but a way around would be to post for sale in both but that means for each sale there are two topics to watch and monitor.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back